Saturday, October 24, 2015

Baahubali: The Beginning 2015 HD Movie Download

A dispute between brothers spans across two generations.This is part 1 of a 2 part period drama. Part 1 shows the brothers Baahubali and Bhallaladeva fight for the throne to Mahishmathi Kingdom.

Director:

 S.S. Rajamouli

Writers:

 Vijayendra Prasad (story), S.S. Rajamouli(screenplay), 4 more credits »

Stars:

 Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty |See full cast and crew »

Storyline

When Sanga and her husband, part of a tribe living around the province of Mahismathi, save a drowning infant, little do they know the background of the infant or what the future holds for him. The kid grows up to as Shivudu, a free-spirit wanting to explore the mountains and in the process learns of his roots and then realizes the whole purpose of his life and ends up confronting the mighty Bhallala Deva!

Movie Reviews

Baahubali...(An Indian - Hollywood movie) Proud to be an Indian
10 July 2015 | by  (United States) – See all my reviews
I have to say one thing before I say anything about this movie. This is my first review in IMDb. I have created the account today to rate this movie so that I can say to the world that this is our Indian - Hollywood movie. Baahubali is an Indian movie but the standards are equal to Hollywood. I am really surprised by watching Baahubali. I am not rating this movie according to visual effects, actors, music nor even story. I am rating this movie by considering all the things. I am eagerly waiting for the second part now. 

Please do not add this movie into South Indian movie list. It is an Indian movie that stands on the top of the list. According to the story line everybody did their job well. I have to appreciate Rajamouli for his daring and dashing guts for doing a project like this one. He has set a new trend by directing this movie.

Subscribe to get more videos :